Welcome to McNamara & Evans
The attorneys of McNamara & Evans provide clients in Illinois, and throughout the United States, professional legal counsel and over 40 years of experience in efficiently resolving trucking and transportation matters, as well as public utility law, eminent domain (condemnation), easement negotiations, estate planning, corporate and general representation.
Ed McNamara provides his experience in practice before the Illinois Commerce Commission for over forty years. In addition to his law practice, Mr. McNamara is a frequent lecturer at continuing legal education events with an emphasis on transportation and eminent domain. Joe O’Brien provides an invaluable wealth of knowledge and experience as he served as an administrative law judge with the Illinois Commerce Commission for over forty years. Since that time, Joe has represented clients before the Illinois Commerce Commission and in the courts, focusing on public utility and transportation matters.
Our clients range in size from one-person operations to large, Fortune 500 corporations. Regardless of size, we treat each client with the utmost of attention and respect.
- Incorporation/Articles of Incorporation.
- Motor Carrier Operating Authority. Interstate, intrastate, IFTA, Unified Carrier Registration (UCR), BOC-3, IRP.
- Freight loss and damage claims.
- Civil Penalty matters. Illinois Commerce Commission, FMCSA, USDOT.
- Overweight tickets.
- Motor Carrier Agreements. Contracts between carriers, shippers, brokers.
- Easement negotiations. Power/electrical lines. Pipelines.
- Eminent Domain representation.
- Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney.
- Probate representation.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death claims.
- Traffic representation.
Learn more about the representation an experienced lawyer can offer by scheduling a free initial consultation. Just call (217) 528-8476 or email McNamara.Evans@gmail.com