What We Do
At McNamara & Evans, we have the diverse talents and vast expertise necessary to successfully litigate your legal trucking concerns. Our experienced attorneys have handled cases in courts and before regulatory agencies in Illinois and throughout the United States. We are well educated in the various legal codes and policies for truckers and professional drivers in every state. That is why many of our colleagues seek our advice and legal support on their own clients’ trucking cases.
We Provide the Following Services:
- Incorporation/Articles of Incorporation.
- Motor Carrier Operating Authority. Interstate, intrastate, IFTA, Unified Carrier Registration (UCR), BOC-3, IRP.
- Freight loss and damage claims.
- Civil Penalty matters. Illinois Commerce Commission, FMCSA, USDOT.
- Overweight tickets.
- Motor Carrier Agreements. Contracts between carriers, shippers, brokers.
- Easement negotiations. Power/electrical lines. Pipelines.
- Eminent Domain representation.
- Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney.
- Probate representation.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death claims.
- Traffic representation.