Transportation is big industry in today’s world. With thousands of truckers hauling cargo, food, livestock and more across the country at any given moment, legal issues are bound to arise. The attorneys at McNamara & Evans are experienced in every aspect of transportation law. They have successfully handled cases throughout the United States.
Our attorneys can handle legal cases in regulatory compliance, cargo claims, freight charge collection and commercial litigation. By utilizing a vast network of transportation attorneys located all over the United States, McNamara & Evans has the knowledge and resources to help you with any transportation or motor carrier related case.
The law can be confusing and overwhelming at times. Call the experts at McNamara & Evans today and let them sort through the paperwork and policies so you can focus on your livelihood.
- Incorporation/Articles of Incorporation.
- Motor Carrier Operating Authority. Interstate, intrastate, IFTA, Unified Carrier Registration (UCR), BOC-3, IRP.
- Freight loss and damage claims.
- Civil Penalty matters. Illinois Commerce Commission, FMCSA, USDOT.
- Overweight tickets.
- Motor Carrier Agreements. Contracts between carriers, shippers, brokers.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death claims.
- Traffic representation.